Access and disability
The City of Canada Bay is committed to improving access to facilities, services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of all people within the community.
Council supports a range of initiatives to promote access and inclusion within the City of Canada Bay. These include:
- Administration of the City of Canada Bay Access Committee
- Supporting organisations who provide services for people with disability through community grants
- Provision of play facilities for children of all abilities
- Accessible facilities with Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK)
- All abilities playground
- Bay connection seniors bus trips
- Town centre access maps
- Personalised home library service for people who are unable to access the library
Do you need to know about which community, residential aged care, disability and other support services are available in your area?
L.I.N.C.S. is a community information directory database managed by the City of Canada Bay. It is a listing of local community services and groups within and around our area. You can search by suburb and it is handy for those looking for schools, childcare centres, scout groups, religious organisations and other community organisations. L.I.N.C.S. is free to use and is available to access at all times via our website.
Start searching the L.I.N.C.S. database now!
Council also employs a Community and Corporate Planner to work with the community on programs to improve access and inclusion within the City of Canada Bay. For more information please contact Council on 9911 6555.
Please click here to view our webpage on Livvi's Place, All Abilities Playground.
Page last updated on: 24/10/16