Crowd enjoying sights, sounds and tastes of Ferragosto 2014.
Ciao a tutti! Bring your famiglia and amici, appetites and dancing shoes to Sydney's most loved Italian street festival!
Great North Road, Five Dock come alive with the tastes and sounds of Italy on Sunday, 21 August 2016 between 10am and 4pm.
Now in its 19th year, Ferragosto will showcase the best of Italian culture, entertainment and cooking with over 160 food, wine and merchandise stalls and spectacular dance and music performances across four different stages.
There will be free children's rides and activities, fun competitions and live kitchen demonstrations from local chefs, along with dazzling displays of Italian vehicles – including Mini Fiats, Ducati Bikes and Alfa Romeos.
Stallholder Applications are now open!
To register your interest in becoming a stallholder at this year’s event, please complete, sign and return the Ferragosto 2016 - Stallholder Application Form to Council no later than Friday, 27 May 2016.
Once you have read and understood the terms and conditions, at the end of the form you will be asked to attach:
1. A copy of your public liability insurance certificate of currency with a minimum of $20 million cover.
2. A fully disclosed product list and photos of your stall set-up and products. (Please ensure any photos are low resolution).
3. A copy of NSW Food Authority licence (Food and Beverage Stalls only).
4. A copy of Food Safety Supervisors Certificate (Food and Beverage Stalls only).
5. Evidence of Non-for-profit status (if applicable).
6. Copies of RSA certificates (wineries only). Please have these attachments ready.
We're always searching for new talent! Are you keen to perform at Ferragosto? Please register your interest by completing Council's online form to be included in our Performer Database.
Ferragosto is the perfect way to explore the beauty of Italian Culture in Five Dock and celebrate the vibrant multiculturalism in the City of Canada Bay. For more information on this event please contact Council’s Events Producer on 9911 6555 or email email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more information plus join our Ferragosto Facebook Page for the latest updates!
Photo gallery: Ferragosto 2015
Take a look at what we got up to in 2014!
Page last updated on: 11/05/16