NBN works in our area
NBN Co are currently conducting works across the City of Canada Bay. We are working to ensure NBN Co remediate the sites after their works are completed.
To see where these works are taking place please click here. This list will be updated as Council is notified of any commencement of works.
If you have any concerns about these works please contact NBN Co on 1800 687 626 or via their website.
Other Utility works in our area
For works being undertaken by other utility companies please click here. Contact details can be found under Essential Services on our Infrastructure Improvements page.
Road and footpath works happening in your area
- Road safety improvement works - Majors Bay Road, Concord - Monday 11 May 2020 - Monday 25 May 2020
- Construction of asphalt speed cushion - Majors Bay Road, Concord - Tuesday 12 May 2020
- Night Works - NBN Restorations works - Five Dock, GNR, Henry St, Ramsay & Lyons Rd - Monday 11 May - Sunday 24 May 2020
- Night Works - NBN Restorations works - Five Dock, Harris, Lyons Rd West & Queens Road - Monday 11 May - Sunday 24 May 2020
- Night Works - NBN Restorations works - Five Dock, Arlington, Courland, Lavender & York - Thursday 14 May - Monday 1 June 2020
- Night Works - NBN Restoration works - Five Dock, Kings Road & Great North Road - Monday 18 May 2020 - Monday 1 June 2020
- NBN Restoration works - Five Dock; Cross St, Garfield St, Kings Rd & Kingsford Ave - Monday 25 May 2020 - Monday 8 June 2020
- Installation of pedestrian safety measures - Majors Bay Road, Concord - Wednesday 27 May 2020 - Tuesday 5 June 2020
- Traffic modification works - Intersection of Hilly Street & Bertram Street, Mortlake - Monday 1 June 2020 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
- Partial removal of median island - Intersection of Tripod Street & Burwood Road, Concord - Monday 1 June 2020 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
- Night Works - Road slab replacement works - Hampden Road, Russell Lea - Monday 1 June 2020 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Night Works - Road slab replacement works - Wellbank Street near Concord Road, North Strathfield - Monday 1 June 2020 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Night Works - Road slab replacement works - Wellbank Street in front of Central Park, Concord - Monday 1 June 2020 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
- NBN Restoration works - Five Dock; East St, Elizabeth St, Henry St, Lancelot St, Newcastle St, Scott St & West Street - Wednesday 10 June 2020 - Tuesday 30 June 2020
- Road slab replacement works - Harris Road, Five Dock - between April & June 2020
- Road pavement renewal works - Whittall Street, Russell Lea - between April & June 2020
- Pedestrian crossing lighting upgrade - Victoria Avenue, Concord West - early June to end of June, 2020
- Broughton Street Cycleway Project - estimated to commence August 2020
- NBN footpath restoration works_2nd letter - Five Dock Precinct - Wednesday 1 July 2020 - Thursday 30 July 2020
- NBN footpath restoration works_Five Dock Precinct - Various Sts - Wednesday 1 July 2020 - Thursday 30 July 2020
- Road repair works - Crn of Burwood Rd and Salt St, Concord - Thursday 2 July 2020 - Thursday 16 July 2020
- Road repair works - Crn of Flavelle St and Shackel Ave. Concord - Thursday 2 July 2020 - Thursday 16 July 2020
- Seawall protection and footpath works - Armitage Reserve behind 13 Bortfield Dr Chiswick - Wednesday 1 July 2020 - Friday 31 July 2020
Footpath Renewals Program - 2019/20
Council is currently undertaking footpath renewal works in the City of Canada Bay. These works are being undertaken by Council contractors. Please be advised that these works may affect access to some properties, however, the contractors will endeavour to minimise any inconvenience to our residents. All works are subject to change and weather permitting.
Schedule of works: click here
For any enquiries regarding these works please contact Customer Service on 9911 6555.
Roads Resurfacing Program - works scheduled
As part of our commitment to improving local infrastructure, we are pleased to announce asphalt resurfacing works that are programmed as part of Council’s Road Resurfacing Program.
Below is the list of works scheduled to be undertaken in the coming months. Please note that all works are subject to change and weather permitting.
To view the full draft schedule of roads to be included in the 2019/20 road rehabilitation works click here.
|Type of Works
Date works scheduled 2019/20
||between Queens Road & Kings Road
||Road slab replacement
||between Brent Street & McCulloch Street
||Road pavement renewal