Skip to main content

Online DA Lodgement

Lodge your DA via the NSW Planning Portal

How to lodge

Applications must be lodged with the City of Canada Bay Council via the NSW Planning Portal, provided by the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment.

The following applications and certificates can be lodged through the NSW Planning Portal:

  • Development Application
  • Section 4.55 Modification Application
  • Complying Development Certificate
  • Construction Certificate
  • Occupation Certificate
  • Subdivision Certificate.

What to Lodge

The application lodgement guide contains a checklist which identifies the plans and documents that must be lodged with each development type. A copy of the checklist must be lodged with your application. 

Supporting forms: