The City of Canada Bay is currently developing a new 10 year Plan of Management and Masterplan for Timbrell Park, Five Dock.
Timbrell Park is home to many significant facilities including sporting fields, inclusive play facility and café at Livvi’s Place, BMX track, passive recreation and picnic space, and an off-leash dog exercise area.
You can have your input in a number of ways including:
- Complete the online community survey and let us know your favourite and least favourite locations in the park through the interactive map
- Meeting the project team on site engagement days:
- Wednesday, 20 November 7–9am near the playing fields
- Monday, 25 November 11am–12pm at Livvi’s Place
- Monday, 25 November 5–7pm near the playing fields
- Tuesday, 26 November 5–7pm near the playing fields
- Saturday, 7 December 9am–12pm near the playing fields
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posting to Locked Bag 1470, Drummoyne NSW 1470
- Calling 9911 6555