Membership to the Committee is voluntary and includes representation from a diverse range of stakeholders such as:
- Elected members of the City of Canada Bay Council
- Residents with a disability and people with a disability working or studying in the LGA
- Family members/carers of people with a disability
- Service providers that support people with a disability
- People living in the local government area who have a specific area of interest or skill that could provide valuable input to the Committee.